Sunday, March 7, 2010

AMBERS' PHOTO SHOOT


Amber had a photo shoot this past week and she did a great job! She took about 500 photos and here are just a few of the underwater shots she did. She also took "normal" family photos but I wanted to post just a few of these. Most of you don't know this, but Amber withdrew from Kahuku High School last week Monday. She will study for her GED and work on her photography business. Many people "freak out" about this and tell me I am crazy for allowing her to do that, but I know my daughter and we have had many hours of discussion about it and some prayers. We both believe that this is the best avenue for her to accomplish her dreams. She is willing to do the work it will take to succeed with her photography and I know that she will. It was so great to watch her at work this week. She is building her portfolio so she can add images to her website. I will let you know when it is up and running. It makes me happy that her and Makana are continuing their Dads work. Im sure he's smiling from Heaven ....

Hard at work.

Makanas job was to make the baby smile and hold his towel. Good teamwork!

CUTE CUTE CUTE LITTLE BOY!!



6 comments:

♥The Fatongia's♥ said...

WOW! I LOVE the shots!

I know everyone has their own opinions and will say what they want, but I know you're her mama and would not do anything that you did not feel was right. She has her daddy's eye for sure! Good luck on your future endeavors Amber...I know you're my photographer of choice!

I appreciate the images you've been able to capture of my little family from the moment it began! My wedding and the last 2 Chrismas'!

kelly said...

i will just say the shots are too cute!!! i know she will be a great photographer!

Bear said...

I love the Browns'. We were in classes together. I didn't know they were back! And their cute little boy..Great job Amber.
You know what you're doing Nikki.
Love you guys.

Ashley and Andy B said...

Hey Nikki, Its Andrew and ashley Brown. You really did a great job with your post and Amber did even a better job shooting our family. You can check out our blog. We will posting your pics soon. Thanks again, you really made our trip.

Darah said...

Aunty Nikki, Amber is soooo amazing and if this is what she wants to do, then she will definitely succeed! You have great kids and you are a wonderful mother, so I know that any choice you make will be a great one for you and your kids. She looks so much like you! Good luck on all her endeavors, she definitely has Jon's eye!

Darth Mama said...

I will contact you so she can take our family photos! We miss jon taking our family photos, we haven't had any good ones since he did ours.
Matt and Shawna Lum