Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The Tooth Fairy




So Anela lost a tooth yesterday while I was out running errands. She told me about it but I had forgotten 10 seconds later. So, this morning, she slipped into my bed telling me that the Tooth Fairy had not come. I had to explain that the tooth fairy is very busy and sometimes takes her a couple nights to get here depending on the amount of teeth she has to collect at that time.
Anela asked me a few questions like, "what does she do with the teeth" and "where does she get her money to pay for the teeth".
(usually $5 at our house due to guilt of taking forever to get there). Anyway, I told Anela that I did not know the answers to her questions about the tooth fairy and she simply said, "Im going to google it .... Im interested". My, the things this generation comes up with.

2 comments:

kelly said...

good job tooth fairy! she is hilarious, i might be interested to google tooth fairy too!

Elder Akina's Mom said...

I can't believe your baby is old enough to have her teeth fall out! I remember her wandering to our pew on Sunday to steal my hubbies heart! Miss you Nikki.