Thursday, July 30, 2009

Getting back in Shape (which shape is the question)

Don't you love when your kids are honest? sometimes NOT! This past sunday AMber told me how fat we were all getting and we need to go on diets. So, this week we have been trying to work out every day and eat a little better (just one brownie instead of 3!). I got to admit, I dont mind working out, I just want to eat whatever I want, so I thought you might like these cartoons I stole from my friends facebook page. Gotta go work out now ....

1 comment:

kelly said...

it's so hard, i have been doing good until this week and then i just haven't wanted to go but i have a constant prodder which is good and ki and i are going to do whatever she can do maybe swimming! you can always count on your kids to keep you in check!